Parenting Coordinators

Sometimes having a court order is not enough when it comes to resolving differences between parents regarding custody and their children. Conflicts can arise because a court order does not address the situation, circumstances have changed, or an emergency has come up.

When the conflicts arise, it may not always be appropriate to race to the courthouse for a resolution. Having a Parenting Coordinator ("PC") appointed will help you to work with the other parent to come up with a solution that is in your child’s best interest. If that does not work, your PC can make a recommendation to the court as to what is in your child’s best interest, Either party can then request that the court take further action on the issue. But, by using the PC, you can get a resolution of the issue in a faster and much less expensive manner.